BA Tours theme provides several page layouts, which are:
- ‘Front page‘. This layout by default applied only to the front page. It is full-width, has no sidebars and no paddings, and designed specifically for your landing page.
- ‘Right sidebar‘. Layout with right sidebar only.
- ‘Left sidebar‘. Layout with left sidebar only.
- ‘Two sidebars‘. Layout with both left and right sidebars.
- ‘No sidebar‘. Default layout for BA Tours theme – without sidebars.
- ‘No sidebars (wide)‘. Layout without sidebars and paddings (default for tour pages).
All the layouts, except ‘Front page’, has full support for all available widgets areas (see Panels & Widgets). Notice that you can always add different widgets to the both left and right sidebars and use different layouts (‘Right sidebar’, ‘Left sidebar’, ‘No sidebar’) for different pages to show different sidebar content accordingly to the page type.
You can change default layout for your pages in Theme Options -> Layouts.
You could change layout for single page in the Pages -> Edit Page -> Page template options. Here you can also hide page title or remove the margin between the header and the page content.