BA Event plugin is highly customizable!
From the BA Event Settings page in admin area you could change:
- Date format for event settings in admin screen (in other pages used date and time format from the general site settings).
- Event Post Type – yes, you could use any custom post type as event from your theme or create own post type, or use basic event post type, created by BA Event plugin!
- Content of the Event page – every event page part as address field, google map, slideshow, features, testimonials, faq, booking calendar could be turned on/off here, and filtered or/and reordered in your child theme (see more Customization doc).
- Colors for buttons, calendars, price element.
- Checkmark image for features list – there is no image by default (used theme html li tag style).
- Google map marker color from preset.
- Google map initial zoom.
- Google map API key – you need to setup your own as described in Google Maps API docs.
- Confirmation email subject.
- Confirmation email body – text before reservation details.
- Payment settings – taxes (will be added to prices), currency symbol and its place, currency 3 letters code (for online payments with add-ons).
- Booking modes – pay later (cash), deposit and full pre-paid (for online payments with add-ons).
- Booking form settings – add “I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions” required field to booking form (from plugin page “Terms and Conditions”) and add new required field to booking form (from plugin page “Additional conditions”). You also could add extra custom fields to the booking form (see more Customization doc)